11/11/11

Finally!

During the course of reading this one book, it was not good as I thought it was. When I read this book I was pretty much lost. I didn’t know what was going on or who the characters were. At home I when I read the story I dozed off after reading hundreds of pages. This is because I don’t read at all for fun. When I do read it I would read it usually isn’t for fun and that just discourages me to read at all. The only book that I remember reading completely is “Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss.  When I read I usually read in a library, school, and at home. I sometimes read for fun, but I usually read because I have too.  When I choose “The Children of Hurin” picked it because i watched the entire Lord of the Rings movies and I thought it would be something I could easily like to read, but I was wrong. I should have changed books since it was boing but I didn’t hoping it would get better. Because of this I did have a hard time meeting the weekly page quota. Also since I have 20 other books to read for school it made it almost impossible to read this book.  When I did find a chance to read I read in silence because if it wasn’t quiet then I will not be able to concentrate. I don’t usually talk about books with other people because I don’t feel that I need too. After reading this book I really don’t want to read another book, but I will read as much as I can for the fun of it. Also I still need to read regardless so I can pass my classes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment