10/14/11

Quarterly.......

The book so far was very exciting and entertaining. I wish that i could be in the story so that i can kill orcs and stuff. When i read this book it seemed that the language or the way that the book was written was very complex, making me goes back and read it again. The characters so far are very interesting and cool. Even though the good guys cool I think that the villains are better because of the how they are portrayed and visualized like the character Morgoth. My favorite part of the story was when all of the orcs killed all of the war soldiers and staked them. I basically read this book because of all the fights and magic and other cool things they have in more than the actual story. When I read this book I usually read this at night because every time i read a book it puts me to sleep. This is what i usually do when I read a book because I don’t like to read. Hopefully I can complete my goal of reading this entire book in a decant time so that I can move on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment